Saturday 6 August 2011

My Sister ......my friend

That's the title of one of the lovely SWALK stamp sets which features two little girls sitting together, so I thought this would be a perfect thank you card for my sister who gave me some lovely birthday presents and a beautiful hand made card for my birthday this year.

So here is what I made.....

I have kept it really simple by just doing some simple matting and letting the image speak for itself.

I have coloured the girls in with Promarkers and decoupaged a couple of flowers whcih actually came from the SWALK thank you set.

Sometimes I think keeping it simple is best and that seems to have worked out in this case.

Finally I am going to enter this card in to the final Allsorts Free and Easy challenge. Thet are going back to their normal challenges next week so I am looking forward to seeing what the challenge will be!

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharon :o) So pretty, love the simple design. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time fave stamps and you have coloured it so beautifully, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon