Thursday 28 November 2013

The Crafty Little Fairies have gone a bit Christmassy

Over at CLF this week I am getting the opportunity to indulge in one of my favourite Crafty pursuits....namely a bit of Christmas cuteness and this little chap called Barkley really fits the bill as far as I am concerned.

He is so cute and I love the fact that, because he is a white / gray character, the red of his hat and the green in the background really pop.

The challenge this week is traditional red and green so I matched this little guy with some lovely backing papers for the Barkley Christmas CD and here is the result:

As you can see it's a fairly CAS design but I quite like how it turned out and, if you look closely at the green paper you can see that little Barkley makes an appearance on there too.

I hope you will come and join us at Crafty Little Fairies this week and also give a warm welcome to our four new fairies....I am sure you will be seeing and enjoying a lot of their gorgeous creations in the future.

Finally, here are the other challenges that I would like to enter:

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/november-challenge.html
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-58-cute-scenes-and-backgrounds.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/mim-168-with-cc-designs.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/cute-critters-challenge-195.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-242-anything-goes-option-of.html
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/196-anything-goes.html

Well that's about it for me today. I hope you all have a great day and I look forward to visiting all your blogs.

Sharon xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh he's a sweetie.
    Great card Sharon
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the design and great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, He is rather cute. Love his face. Nice CAS design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon .He is a huggable fellow . Great colouring of him and grass behind him . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card on MIM.. This is just adorable !!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little puppy! So sweet. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute I love the little puppy and his little santa hat is darling touch. I saw you on MIM. Precious card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely Barkley with us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an aaawww of an image!

    thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Barkley, such a cute card thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge Gem DT xcx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's gorgeous, Sharon - love the way you've showcased the image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon