Wednesday 1 July 2015

Birthdays on my mind…..

Well it's time for me to host the challenge over at Fab n Funky this week, and this time I have chosen the theme of Birthdays.

For my DT card I opted to make something for a small boy, and I wanted to incorporate the age, so this is the result.

My cheeky little pirate comes from the Crafters Companion Angelica and Friends set of stamps and the fabulous Pirate backing paper comes form the CD of the same range.

For the number I dug deep in to my old stash and came up with a set of number stamps which were part of the Jayne Nestorenko Cute companions range. I am not sure if Jayne is still producing these, but those numbers have still turned out to be very useful all these years later!
And finally a close up of my little pirate…….looks like his treasure is very well guarded!

If you would like to win some trasure of your own, pop on over to Fab n Funky and you could be the lucky winner of a $20 voucher from our generous sponsors - Inspired by Stamping.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute little pirate - perfect for a 5 year old boy. I love the backing paper behind him too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a little one Sharon. The image is so cute and I love the papers too. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for a young boy Sharon, great pirate image and super matching bp.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these type of little boy cards - just so cute and perfect papers too - thanks for a great challenge this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, this is utterly adorable! What a cool idea with the flag paper too. Great theme and wishing you a super happy birthday hunny when it rolls around. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon