Wednesday 7 October 2015

Getting Sassy at Fab n Funky

 I have the happy job of hosting the latest challenge at Fab n Funky this week and, in honour of our Sponsor, Sassy Studios, I have chosen the theme of Sassy Ladies......cute is out of the window this week...we want to see ladies with a bit of swagger!
I think this lady fits the bill perfectly. She looks like she should be draped over a piano singing the blues doesn't she?

I have partnered her up with a selection of papers from the Crafters Companion Frou Frou CD, plus I have been brave and doodles my own silver swirl embellishments with a quickie glue pen and some beautiful fine glitter.

I had a lot of fun making this card, so I hope you will visit at Fab n Funky this week and get out those Sassy images. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon

5 comments:

  1. A great theme for your challenge Claire. Fab image, lovely design, love your glittery swirls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Sharon - very Sassy indeed - love the papers and silver wirls - but ... have you checked the blog!! lol hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Sharon.....love the sexy image!....great design too....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sharon.....love the sexy image!....great design too....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vavavoom! Gorgeous job on this sassy gal Sharon. Love your card shape and design. Truly gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon