Saturday 10 September 2016

More Colorista..........


Day tow of the UK launch of UK Colourist is here, and I thought I would showcase a page from the A4 Nature's Beauty pad today.

This time I have picked a beautiful page featuring a flower that I recognise, but can't think of the name! Anyway, they are very soft and delicate in real life and I wanted togged the same effect so I have coloured the flower very lightly in hues of pink.

How do you like my frame? I got it go with the silver foiling on the page...it cost me £1.50 from Wilko.........bargain!!!!

Finally, I wanted to make it a little different to just a flat picture so I cut out a butterfly that I like from the Butterlies pad, and stuck it to the corny of the glass with some Colall 3d Glue Gel.

So that's my sample for today. Hope you are all enjoying the shows.

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-328-always-anything-goes.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-294-and-dt.html


2 comments:

  1. so soft and pretty - the butterfly is a lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 294 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon