Thursday 29 December 2016

Sheena's Perfect Partners - on sale tonight

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything, so I thought that I would pop by with this card that i made for a recent edition of Crafter's Inspiration magazine using some of the Sheena Perfect Partners dies and stamps.

This one seemed to be the perfect option as it shows the Happy New Year Greeting that comes with the stamps and also, it is a reminder of how freezing it is outside right now!!

Also, a quick heads up to let you know that Sheena is in the Telly tonight at 8pm (Hochanda) and there will be a sale featuring here products, so it is well worth a look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon