Thursday 2 February 2017

Sara's Birthday Party Collection

A very quick post from me today!

Did you catch Sara on Hochanda? She is back from maternity leave and show casing her Birthday Party collection.

The collection is full of lovely pastel colours and some great dies , stamps and embossing folders which could be used for any type of birthday card.
I had a great time playing with the range and making some samples for the shows......
.....and her they all are!
Hope you like them......if you want to catch up on the shows you can watch via catch up on Hochanda for the next 6 days, so be sure to check in and see some of the other fabulous inspiration from my amazing team mates.

Thanks for visiting today.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon
    Fabulous cards... love all those Dies
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon