Thursday 21 December 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Anything oes

We have a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday and this week the theme is Anything Goes.

So I decided to go with another Christmas card using a lovely stamp set from the Leonie Pujol range.

My starting point was Blue Centura pearl card which I embossed with a snowflake folder and then sanded to reveal the white snowflakes.

I then stamped each of the elements on to Sheena card and coloured them with lovely bright colours before attaching them to my main card using a generous dollop of silicone glue!

Spectrum Noirs used:
CG2, CG1, DR3, EB6, EB2, CT3, GT3, BT7, TB7, CT4

So that's my card for today. Hope you will come and join us over at Cute Card Thursday this week. We love to see your creations.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

1 comment:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon