Saturday 10 March 2018

Have a beautiful day!!

 Hi I'm back with my next sneaky peak of the lovely stamps coming up on Hochanda at 6pm.

I loved playing with the stamps and my Aquablend pencils, and I wanted to remind myself that spring is coming, despite all the snow, so I decided some blooming flowers and blue skies were needed.

I love these flowers and I especially love the leaves which come in different shapes and sizes.

As you can see, I spent some time fussy cutting for this card, but the flowers and the leaves are pretty easy to cut.

The main flower is the same one stamped 3 times, but I just altered the angle and the length of the stem so that they looked different.

Finally, for the background i used distress inks and of course my trusty glycerine....how I every managed before i had that stuff I will never know!!

Thanks for looking!

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon, those flowers are stunning x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon